[ACLU-NM] Street Patriots Go Shopping for Blue Light Specials at Nob Hill Friday

Kimberly Lavender klavender at ACLU-NM.org
Tue Jul 12 13:43:18 MDT 2005

Patriots of all Stripes & Colors -

Join us t his  Friday,    July  15 , at 6:00 p.m. in front of the
Flying Star
     at Nob Hill on Central at Carlisle

We'll  give out Restrict the Patriot Act information for one hour  to
the  Shop & Stroll crowd.

Last week we gave out more literature than all other weeks combined!
And we had a great crowd --
              little kids, older couples and teenagers all took
information.

Join us!

Thank you, Marybeth,  Barbara and John for the movie date last Friday!

Joyce  (for Kimberly Lavender)