[LWVNM Action] LWVNM Action Call - Thursday, Nov. 5 at 4 pm - Zoom link

Richard Mason dickmasonnm at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 10:04:21 MST 2020

*LWVNM Action Committee Zoom eeting Thursday, November 5, 2020 – 4 pm*

Hannah Burling is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: State Action Meeting

Time: Nov 5, 2020 04:00 PM Mountain Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89973006979?pwd=c1UyU0Y0RWN4Y205M2RvY25PZ0IrQT09

Dial by your location

        +1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)

Meeting ID: 899 7300 6979

Passcode: 519056

*Proposed Agenda*

*Review of any issues related to the election*

*Advocacy Training on December 5th – see attached*

*Planning for League Day – February 16, 2021 – virtual*

*Redistricting Zoominar with Gwyneth Doland – see attached*

*Our Legislative Priorities and trainings*
Constitutional Amendment on tapping more of the Permanent Fund for
education
Decriminalization of abortion
Redistricting reform
Revenue bills/tax reform
Election bill
Developing our position on open primaries
GIS info to State Agency
Other?

*Other Issues?*