[NMCycling] Get Out! Cyclocross Season Tryouts

Nina Baum via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 18 07:23:42 MDT 2014

Hi,

Get Out! will be holding informal tryouts for Cyclocross season. We are
looking for motivated and interested athletes, from 14-18 years old, who
would like to learn more about racing and training for cyclocross.
Experience is not important, but enthusiasm is.

We will be at the west end of El Oso Grande park, which is located just
north of the NE Heights CNM campus (Montoya campus) at Osuna and Morris NE,
this Thursday, August 21, at 5pm. Bring a bike and a helmet; mountain bike,
'cross bike, or loaner bike will be perfectly acceptable.

Please pass the word on to anyone you know who may be interested.

Thanks,
Nina Baum
505-681-9874