[NMCycling] Revised! Fast wheels make fast bikes! FS Stan's Race Golds 29er

Nathan Berg via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Dec 3 09:26:57 MST 2014

Did I say $500?  Well let's make this interesting - how about $450 WITH a
set of Schwalbe Racing Ralph 2.25 (Snake Skin sidewalls, tubeless ready,
AKA, SS/TLR) installed!

On Wed, Nov 19, 2014 at 2:47 PM, Nathan Berg <thebikefitter at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi ya'll,
> Thanksgiving is only a week away, and you know what that means!  Time to
> get some race wheels on that mountain bike and take it turkey hunting!
> I've got a pair of 2014 Stan's 29er Race Golds that I got back in April
> and only used occasionally to ride to church on Sunday.  Seriously, these
> are in very good shape with only one minor ding.  1390g.  Currently set up
> QR 9 / 10x135, but these hubs can be converted to QR15 / 142x12 with some
> additional hardware from Stan's.
> http://www.notubes.com/ZTR-29er-Race-Gold-Wheelset-P782.aspx
> MSRP $950, yours for the Crazy Nate price of $500.
> email me, call, or txt: (505)980-5388
> Nate
>
> --
Nathan Berg
F.I.S.T. Certified Tri/TT and Road Race Bike Fitter
F.I.S.T. Equipped Fit Center: EXiT cycling fit bike, Computrainer
Resistance Unit, Purely Custom Variable Length Crank.
Pedal/Shoe interface trained by Paul Swift of BikeFit LLC
http://fit2wincycling.com
(505)980-5388