[NMCycling] Would you use this? Sportiiiis HRM/Ant+ heads-up display

Marc Basiliere via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 19 13:22:27 MST 2014

Does anyone want to give this little guy a go?  I was given this to try
a while back but never really took to it.  It's a heads-up display for
either heart rate (HRM included) or your Ant+ power/cadence/speed sensor
that uses small LEDs at the bottom of your field of vision to
communicate your performance relative to target.
http://4iiii.com/product/sportiiii-viiiiva/

If you'll use it, make me an offer- interesting trades (including 170mm
mountain cranks) will be considered...

YEL1