[NMCycling] Fwd: 2015 The Adoption Exchange Classic final results

Silvio Menezes via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 13 15:51:19 MDT 2015

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Sports Reg <registration at sportsreg.com>
Date: Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 3:44 PM
Subject: 2015 The Adoption Exchange Classic final results
Cc: nmveloracer at gmail.com

Bike Racers:
   Attached is the final results for 2015 The Adoption Exchange Classic
with TT times.  Below is a note from the Adoption Exchange on the impact of
your registration $$ made to their organisation.  Thank you for supporting
the race.

On behalf of our board, staff, and the children and families we serve, The
Adoption Exchange would like to extend our warm thanks to Sports Sport
Systems Mountain Top Cycling <https://www.facebook.com/mountaintopcycling>Top
cycling for hosting the 7th Annual Adoption Exchange Classic! We are so
grateful for your continued support and partnership. Thanks to your
generosity, more children waiting in foster care will find the loving,
supportive families that every child deserves. Children who are adopted are
110% more likely to attend college, are 200% more likely to have access to
mental health care, and have 75% higher incomes in their lifetime compared
to children who age out of foster care. To everyone on your team, and to
the event sponsors and participants, thank you for being a voice for New
Mexico’s most vulnerable children.

Sincerely,

Joanna Miller, The Adoption Exchange <https://www.facebook.com/adoptex>

--
*Thanks            ...*

*Silvio Menezes | **MountainTop Cycling <http://mountaintopcycling.com/>   *
*MountainTop Cycling Road Race Director*
*USAC Race Director Level C*
*Facebook/MountainTopCycling <https://www.facebook.com/mountaintopcycling>*