[NMCycling] TNCX Girard Strip

Hawke Morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Dec 7 10:02:35 MST 2015

I am going to do a little bit of CX practice at a new course at Girard Strip Park I have been riding. It has the advantantage of being up on a hill and staying light later than most areas. Sunset is at 1655. I think if we start at 4:30 we can get 40mins in. It will use the stairs west fo the park for a runup. Please RSVP if you can make it out and I will know if I should set up a few pinflags. Free.  Tuesday 4:30PM  FB for RSVP is https://www.facebook.com/events/995928180463939/  or just email me.

yourstruly at fastmail.com