[NMCycling] 2015 NMBRA Board Update

Pamala Thullen via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Dec 17 16:29:52 MST 2015

Dear NM Cycling Community,

I wanted to take a few moments to bring the NM Cycling Community up to speed regarding the NMBRA Board.  At this time we have not set a date for the Annual End of Year meeting and that needs to be completed. Due to scheduling issues it will most likely happen early in 2016.

There are several positions that will become open on the NMBRA Board in 2016. One of those is NMBRA President, which I currently hold. I have made the decision to step down from the board at the end of 2015 and not continue on into 2016. I do not feel like I have the time or the energy that is needed to support the board and the cycling community in the manner it deserves to be supported.  I will continue to be involved in the cycling community as the NM Officials Coordinator and working to develop/train officials, working with Race Directors as requested, and will continue to be involved with USAC on the Regional Technical Committee (RTC).  That said I am hoping there is someone in the NM Cycling community has the passion and the time to take on the position of NMBRA President.

The positions that are available are listed below. If you are interested in serving on the board please contact the NMBRA Board and myself.

1) NMBRA President (2016)

2) NMBRA Secretary (2016-2017)

3) NMBRA At Large  (2016-2017)

4) NMBRA At Large  (2016-2017)

There are also two Race Director (RD) positions open, please note that this can be a position shared by two individuals. There is a lot of work that goes into these jobs and it may be better shared.

1) Road Series Director

2) Cyclocross Series Director

Respectfully

Pamala Thullen

USAC NMBRA Official's Coordinator for Road Events

NMBRA President

USAC Official

505-259-6226 (cell)

pamalanmcycling at gmailcom