[NMCycling] Go Lobos!

Chad Patterson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Jan 31 10:42:38 MST 2015

Your New Mexico Lobos open their road season today at UofA. We've got five riders there: CS student Dominic Benavidez from Las Cruces, architectural grad student Nate Bia from Gallup, Albuquerque's own med student Larry Benjey, Applied math grad student (and CX conference champion) Doug Torres from St. Pius X, and International Management student Niklas Podhraski from Austria in his first race in the U. S.

Thank you to High Desert Dermatology and Dr. David Carey for supporting the Lobos.

Our goal this season is to pay for all of the entry fees for every rider. With the help of T. Clay Moseley, Todd and Jane Pilger, and Deborah Kearney, we were able to do that for MTB and CX season. And the result?  The Lobos are the 11th ranked team in the US and we're just getting started.

For more info on how you can "adopt a Lobo" (and write it off your taxes), contact me, Chad Patterson, at thechadisgreat at yahoo.com

Go Lobos!

Sent from my iPhone