[NMCycling] Cyclist down on 528

Tim Osburn via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 18 09:04:03 MDT 2015

Not sure if any details but I was just driving north on 528 and just south of riverside there is about 6 police officers and a mountain bike down by the guard rail. The only civilian vehicle does not have any damage. If you have family or friends that ride this route in the morning check in on them. There is no ambulance or cyclist on scene.

Tim Osburn

Sent from my iPhone