[NMCycling] NMORS 2015 Series Winners

Jan Bear via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Nov 6 08:24:06 MST 2015

Dear 2015 NMORS Winners,

Congratulations on winning you NMORS Category!!

Will the following people please contact me via my email janbea at gmail.com
so I can get your jersey size and address for winning your category in the
2015 NMORS Series:

Joshua Barnett, Patrick Brandt, Jerome Moreau, Phillip Simpson, Clark
Smith, Phillip Mcmanus, Reed Colfax, JB Stearns, Mason Calvert, Wendell
Egelhoff, Stephen Mullens, Michael Gomez Jr, Damian Calvert, Jonathan
Williams, and Zoe Colfax.

The jerseys are going to be made by Primal Wear. I have a fit kit that is
available in Santa Fe and at the upcoming NMCX races if you would like to
try jersey sizes. The design this year is totally new! I would like to get
the order placed by the end of November if possible. Please contact me with
the size you would like or if you do not want a jersey or so we can work
out a meeting spot so you can try on a sample jersey. Attached is the basic
design for the jersey.

Thank you and Congratulations!!

NMORS Staff(Joanna, Kim and Jan)

--