[NMCycling] FS: Jamis Dakar XLT with Crossmax SL 26" wheels

John Stadick via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Nov 11 15:04:24 MST 2015

This is a  2005 Anniversary edition cross country/trail bike that I picked up in 2013 with essentially zero miles on it at the time.  I've used it quite a bit since. It has the expected nicks and scratches, but it's in perfectly good working order.

Highlights are:
Size small 7005 Aluminum XLT frame, black paint, bushings are snug, slightly squeaky.
Fox float R shock 120 mm travel, with rebound adjust, not leaking air!
Fox Vanilla Float R 120mm fork. No lockout. Works perfect.
SWEET, Mavic CrossMax SL 26" wheels, alloy spokes, old fashion QR, bearings are smooth, rims true
Hutchinson Python 2.3 tires with decent tread left, ready for a dose of Stan's
Truvative Firex triple crankset with threaded outboard BB
Deore LX hydraulic brakes (2013 model)
XT front derailleur
Deore shifters and 9 speed rear derailleur
Salsa QR seat collar
Shimano pedals M515 can include for extra $20
San Marco era saddle

Asking $450. Write back to get in touch. I'm in Santa Fe. Can send more photos.