[NMCycling] Sunnyslope CX Race and Cross Skills Clinic

Michael Wilder via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Sep 16 15:37:09 MDT 2015

Hi Everybody!

This Saturday, Nero Veloce is putting on a CX Skills Clinic at Netherwood
Park at 9am. It's free and all skill levels are welcome. We would love to
see you out!

Sunday, is the NMCX series opener at Sunnyslope! We have put a lot of work
into the course to incorporate new features! It's legit, an obscure
ex-professional CX racer said so!

Here is a link to register for the cross race, only two days left:
http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com/Cycling/SUNNYSLOPE-CYCLOCROSS-RACE-2015/19312

I have attached the flyer for the skills clinic.

If you have any questions about the race you can reply or message us on our
FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/nerovelocecyclingteam

Love,
Michael