[NMCycling] Tuesday MTB at Beavertown

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Apr 21 14:49:58 MDT 2016

Tuesday Night MTB will be on the Beavertown Circuit.  Fun little loop with some twisty singletrack, some mud, and a couple of short climbs.  Kind of half foothills-half bosque.  Better on a MTB than a CX bike.  Preride 6:30 start 6:45.  Free.  Weather looks ok, a bit breezy but it should be fine down in the valley.  There is a 10 rider RSVP minimum on this one so if you are coming mark yourself as "going" on FB (https://www.facebook.com/events/1397510223607709/) or send me a quick email.  RSVP deadline is Monday midnight, and I will post if we are on or no Tuesday AM on both FB and bcdraing.com/cycling.  Info also at bcdracing,com/cycling

Caio,
yourstruly at fastmail.com