[NMCycling] TNMTB Tomorrow

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Apr 25 09:01:05 MDT 2016

Dear Bike-racers,

Tuesday MTB is is tomorrow at Beavertown.  Kind of a half foothills half bosque course.  If you are coming out please RSVP by marking coming on the FB page or emailing me directly.  I have an RSVP minimum of 10ish riders for these, less than that we cancel.  RSVP deadline midnight tonight.  Turnouts have been kind of small this year after out first one of these.  If we would be better doing these on Wednesdays or something send me a note and let me know.  Maybe we should not do the alternating road/MTB thing and just do MTB circuits?

Info> http://bcdracing.com/cycling/
FB for RSVP> https://www.facebook.com/events/1397510223607709/

yourstruly at fastmail.com