[NMCycling] NMBRA meeting minutes.

Brandi Hibner via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Feb 25 15:11:02 MST 2016

I also wanted to add that Woody would rather not promote the Regional road
championship this year. It would be great if someone would like to take
that race over. If we can't find a new promoter, we'll have to allow
applications for existing races to be the championship. Please send me an
email if you or your team would like to take over Woody's race.

Thanks again,
Brandi