[NMCycling] REGIONAL CRITERIUM CHAMPIONSHIPS

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Wed Jun 15 14:06:44 MDT 2016

Greeting bike racers…
The Regional Criterium Championships will be held on Saturday, June 25th from ~8:15 to ~4:30. We are offering merchandise, cash and wine (to adult categories only) primes all day.

A few things you need to know:
You may park ONLY in the NE corner parking lot.
GLASS CONTAINERS of any type are NOT permitted (we will be conducting a “bag check” at the registration table).
If you and/or your significant others are planning to bring a canopy or tent, please remember that there are sprinkler heads throughout the grassy areas which are vulnerable to damage and water lines beneath the surface that can be damaged by extra long tent stakes. Please exercise caution!
The park rest rooms will be open and are close enough to the S/F line to be convenient
Park staff will be on-site all day if you experience a problem.
DOGS ARE NOT PERMITTED N THE PARK
If any of your significant otherS are planning to ride their bikes from the parking lot to an area in which they can watch you race, please remind them that HELMETS MUST BE WORN AT ALL TIMES

Thank you, everyone! I hope to see all of you out racing on the 25th!!

Woody