[NMCycling] 5860 (spam)

Cliff Loucks via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Tue Mar 15 11:00:16 MDT 2016

I don’t now how malicious it actually is, but still it’s weight loss spam.  Sorry it got through.

I put JJ Torres on probation until we can get his AOL account fixed up.  It’s not really double secret probation since I’ve contacted him about the issue.

A lot of these emails are spoofed to make it look like it came from a person you know; but this one looks like it did actually come from his account [as we’ve seen before with AOL accounts].

Now back to your regularly scheduled Facebooking,

—-Cliff

Ah, October.  The time of year when cyclists everywhere think
about getting started on those summer projects around the house.
-CSL

Cliff Loucks
Albuquerque, New Mexico
at work: 505-844-9098