[NMCycling] Tuesday Informal Road Crit

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Mar 20 20:34:44 MDT 2016

Bike Racers:

The informal series will continue on Tuesday with practice criterium.  We are going to alternate road and MTB this spring.  The plan is to have kind of a crit clinic, then a training "race".  We will go pretty easy for 15mins, then tempo for 15, then fast for 30mins.  We will stop for a sec after the tempo bit and talk a moment about technique.  This will let beginning riders get some practice following the line, and let the experienced guys get some fast time in.  We may abbreviate the course if there seems to be too much traffic, but I do not think this is likely.  It looked pretty quiet when I was watching it before and after the MTB circuit last week (which is in the same area.)  The one section that may have an occasional car is on the opposite side of the course from the finish.  We will start at 6:15.  If you are running late just jump in.  No entry fee but if you would like to bring a voluntary donation of maybe $5 that would be cool.

Info at bcdracing.com/cycling

yourstruly at fastmail.com