[NMCycling] TNCs

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Jun 15 09:05:09 MDT 2017

The first TNC went off well with 44 riders and no crashes.  Probably half the riders did more than one race.  We had a few crowd primes, and some small prizes.  If you were there (or not) please help get the word out that these are happening this year.  I did not get results for the women/Men50+ but the other classes are listed below.  The 5:30 group was small this week so we ran them with the 6:00.

1/2/3/4 men
Grahm Dewart	Nero Veloce/Michael Thomas Coffee
Joseph Bacalo	4D Racing
Tayne Andrade	Echelon Racing
Ryan Travelstead  Nero Veloce/Michael Thomas Coffee

3 40+/4/5 men
Guy Tann	Sandia Cycles/SDP
Bill Littleton	Velo Veloce
Marco Quintana	HDB Racing