[NMCycling] Stuff for sale. Help the Rio Rancho Boys and girls club.

Stephen Williamson via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sun Aug 26 13:58:04 MDT 2018

Hope everyone had a great year racing. Still some to come.
I’ve been back on the bike, some, and enjoying my pedal assist Trek to
commute on. It cuts my commute time by 25 mins. And I still get a workout.

I have a bunch of bikes and parts I’m selling to help fund the mountain
bike club at Rio Rancho Boys And Girls club, we would like to race the
Colorado NICA race. Some of the stuff was donated and not being used, some
is from my bike barn.

Please look through the list and let me know if you are interested in
anything and I will send pictures.
All bikes and frames are also on Craigslist.

Cannondale CX bike. 44cm $500
Schwinn 3sp bike. $50
KHS Flite 900 bike. 52cm. $650
KHS Solo One. Bike. Lg. $300
Carbon frame bike. No logos. Ultegra sram. 53cm $500
Lapierre frame/fork,seat, post, durace brakes. $500
Felt BMX 20”. $150
Ellsworth Roots. Cyclocross bike. DA parts 53 $1000
Fuji road carbon frame fork $250.
Elite super crono trainer. Plus resistance gear $200
Elite trainer. $100
29” wheel set. $65
Nova Rec carbon road/cx wheel set. Sew up tires. $250
Cannondale super evo frame. Repaired. Under 500 miles. Builds up a 14.7,
fixed at southwest composite
$300
Wheelset. 527 oval. $50
Mavic wheel set. Open pro/cxp22 $150