[NMCycling] NMES: Watermelon Beat Down>>>> date change and update.

Rich Capener via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Jul 23 15:13:50 MDT 2018

We are changing the date of the WBD to the 11th. This date change is becauseLenny Goodell will be in town and I'm sure all of you would like to harass him.
Also looking for someone to provide SAG support for this ride. Last Friday I rode to the top of KTM and was told that there is water in the Tram house. So I climbed all the stairs with my bike and when entering the Tram house I found wall to wall people. Screw that, so we need to have SAG support drop some water at the ski area and 10k/Crest road.

Rich