[NMCycling] Seeking printing services

Richard Woodruff via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Mar 29 08:54:43 MDT 2018

Dear bike racers…

I am on the board of directors of Day of the Tread, a cycling fundraising event. Our primary beneficiary is Pegasus Legal Services for Children. As a non-profit, we try to keep our administrative costs to a minimum. One of the ways in which we do this is to ask providers to donate their services. We are in need of printing services for posters, post cards and route maps. If any of you own, work for or know of a printer that might be willing to donate their printing services to us, please contact me off-list with a contact name, phone number or email address.

Thank you!

Woody
byk_ryder at comcast.net