[NMCycling] Fw: Beware active.com membership fees, Santa Fe Century riders

David Rutledge via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon May 14 12:29:29 MDT 2018

I agree with Halliburton.

newmexicosportsonline.com is local and responsive with many options.

david rutledge

On 5/14/18 11:21 AM, David Halliburton via Bike-racers wrote:
> I have used www.newmexicosportsonline.com
> <http://www.newmexicosportsonline.com> for several years for a wide
> variety of events.
> I have always been happy with their services.
>
> $0.02
>
> /dh
>

> On Mon, May 14, 2018 at 11:08 AM, Michael McCalla via Bike-racers
> <bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com <mailto:bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com>>
> wrote:
>
>     Hi,
>
>     Active has changed their site, I went through it and it didn't try
>     to sign me up like it did last year.
>
>     We use Active because it's by far the most powerful platform we've
>     found, it makes things much easier for our organization.
>
>     Hope to see you riding with us this weekend!
>
>     Mike
>     *From:* Bike-racers <bike-racers-bounces at mailman.swcp.com

David Rutledge, PhD
New Mexico State University
Interim Department Head
Dept. of Curriculum and Instruction
575-646-5411

Chair of the Information Technology Council
Executive Board Member SITE (Society for Information Technology & Teacher Education)
http://site.aace.org/

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold
two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time,
and still retain the ability to function."

F. Scott Fitzgerald