[NMCycling] Stolen Black Trek Equinox 11

JULIE HUGHES via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Fri Sep 21 19:39:38 MDT 2018

Hello,

Our home security video shows that on Friday, 21 Sep, 2:19 PM (Friday afternoon) a small black sedan stopped in front of my house and dropped off a young guy wearing a green shirt and black shorts, who then went into our garage and stole my black Trek Equinox 11 triathlon bike. It has red SRAM S60 carbon racing wheels.  We live in the SuperRock neighborhood (which is North East of Tramway and Central).  Let me know if you see it.

Thank You,

Brian Hughes