[NMCycling] Bosque race history question

hawke morgan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Thu Aug 22 14:00:39 MDT 2019

I got some good responses about my last request.  There is one event that I am still looking for information on.

It seems to me I remember folks talking of an MTB tour that did a large loop through the Albuquerque bosque on the trails.  This would have been sometime between 1999 and 2003, and it was sometime around Halloween, late October.  I remember talk that it had been muddy but not so much that it was unrideable.  I may have this confused with the Trek or Treat MTB race in Rio Rancho, but I thought it was in the bosque.

Does anyone remember anything like this?

Thanks,

yourstruly at fastmail.com