[NMCycling] Fwd: Grab PureClean Performance Beet Juice Powder at 70% Off

David L. Jordan via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Aug 26 08:52:01 MDT 2019

Looks like a fire sale on beet powder!

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	Grab PureClean Performance Beet Juice Powder at 70% Off
Date: 	Fri, 23 Aug 2019 11:07:16 -0400 (EDT)
From: 	CTS <newsletter at trainright.com>
To: 	djordan123us at yahoo.com

Take your performance to the next level with the health and
performance-boosting benefits of coffee, beets and mushrooms!
CTS Logo
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6037553930567680/5958816009027584>

*COACHING
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/5565920619003904/5958816009027584>|
CAMPS
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/5842712873402368/5958816009027584>
| BUCKET LIST
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/5799076005675008/5958816009027584>*

gravel racing
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6001313533394944/5958816009027584>

  A Message From CTS Partner PureClean Performance:

Happy Summer! In my previous blog posts on trainright.com here
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6248275360874496/5958816009027584>
and here
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6319213725089792/5958816009027584>,
I shared with you the importance of maintaining optimum nitric oxide
levels, especially as we get older, to enhance performance, stamina, and
cardiovascular health.

In addition, while there are a number of diet and lifestyle habits that
can support nitric oxide status none are as powerful as using a premium
quality beet juice powder such as our organic, high-nitrate, USA-grown
PURECLEAN POWDER
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/5282006100869120/5958816009027584>.

image
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6600503883988992/5958816009027584>

*ACT FAST and GRAB BEET JUICE POWDER at 70% off.*

If you haven't tried beet juice powder yet or are a long term user, this
is a great opportunity to stock up your supplies at an amazing price!

There is a CATCH...

The beet juice powder in the jars is solid and needs to be turned into a
beet juice concentrate to be able to use.

We learned that you shouldn't fix what is not broken and milled a batch
of our beet juice powder too fine causing a lot of PURECLEAN POWDER jars
to harden.

The good news is the beet juice powder is still effective and tastes
great, and all you need to do is add water and shake to make the
concentrate.

*GRAB 70% off HERE
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/5939422199021568/5958816009027584>
with the SCREAMING DEAL of $49.00 **for 4 JARS or $12.25 EACH (normal
retail is $39 per jar).*

Feel free to stock up as the powder will stay good in the fridge for a
few years so no need to worry about them going bad. Our supplies on
these solid beet powder jars are limited so don't wait too long. When
they are gone they will be gone as we sure hope this never happens again!.

*Here is what it looks like after making the concentrate.*

image
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6258971171618816/5958816009027584>

*Here's a great way to store and drink the concentrate.*

image
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6153781382742016/5958816009027584>

I have found that the beet juice powder tastes quite good with sparkling
mineral water alone or with a splash or more of tart juice such as
lemon, cherry or pomegranate. It also goes quite well with a bit of rum
or vodka!

Please feel free to reach out to me with any questions here
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/4950439323238400/5958816009027584>.

image

Rick Cohen, M.D.

PureClean Performance

LEARN MORE ABOUT PURECLEAN PERFORMANCE
<https://is-tracking-link-api-prod.appspot.com/api/v1/click/6304325757829120/5958816009027584>

*CONNECT WITH US*

Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/CarmichaelTrainingSystems/> Twitter
<https://twitter.com/trainright> Instagram
<https://www.instagram.com/cts_trainright/>

Unsubscribe
<https://nr399.infusionsoft.com/app/optOut/0/e6ed0030f3456af6/30619897/ddc529822a064285>

CTS 1319 W Colorado Ave COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado 80904 United States