[NMCycling] Fwd: HB 192 (5-Feet To Pass Bicycles) Final Vote-Help

Todd Pilger via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Sat Mar 16 08:03:08 MDT 2019

I also find it frustrating that drivers (and law enforcement) see the multi
use paths as bike specific paths when it serves their story that we don't
belong on the road. Those same people get mad at us when we ride faster
than they want on those very same paths and startle the wide variety of
users that can fill them up.  We get put in a lose-lose situation. Too slow
for the road and too fast for the path.