[NMCycling] ABQ Dirt Fiesta - online reg closes Wednesday

Seth Bush via Bike-racers bike-racers at mailman.swcp.com
Mon Sep 16 09:29:04 MDT 2019

Hi all,

Hope to see you this coming weekend at the Albuquerque Dirt Fiesta. We have
a 6/12 Hour MTB relay on Saturday followed by a 5k,10k, 20k, and 40k run on
Sunday. Bands Friday and Saturday night along with food trucks, vendors,
and fun activities for the whole family from REI and Fat Tire Cycles.

We had ran yesterday in Tijeras, and the forecast calls for sunshine and
perfect weather. Should be epic conditions!

Registration closes on Wednesday. Sign up at: https://www.bikereg.com/41085

thanks,
Seth and the Zia Rides Crew

--