[NMCycling] Free to good home: half-length rocker board

John Vance adogapanicinapagoda at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:19:39 MST 2023

This is a Rockr Pod Lite

https://www.rockrindoortraining.com/store/p12/ROCKR_POD_LITE.html

I will throw in a Saris riser block.  Use the highest groove to level a
bike with 25-28 tires.  Use the middle groove for 35 tires.

I'm getting rid of it because it takes up too much room and I don't plan on
doing trainer rides beyond an hour and a half.  The real benefit of a
rocker board is it reduces saddle hot spots by allowing the saddle to move
a little side to side under you as you pedal, which I really start to
notice at the 2 hour mark.

It has some chain fling-off smutz that will come off with a pass or two
with a sander.  I'd recommend coating the top with urethane after that.
Comes with the Kickr Core mounting kit.  If you have a different trainer
you can order mounting kits from Rockr.