[NMCycling] For Sale: Niner RLT 9 RDO

George Tapley georgel.tapley at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 07:25:41 MDT 2023

Hi all, Selling a 2019 Niner RLT 9 RDO.  It is a Size 53
It has a 54.5 cm virtual top tubea 14.5 cm head tubeSeat tube is 49 cmBB drop is 75 mm The frame is yellow and black, it includes through axles and headset.It is listed as accepting a 40 mm tire but  have squeezed tires up to 45 mm on it.

It has been ridden well, bike was maintained by me...former shop mechanic.It it is not brand new, has been used and ridden, some scratches and chips from normal riding on New Mexico dirt roads and suitable trials.
Asking $950.
if interested call 505-977-5694 George
PS I work an absurd schedule so if I do not return your call right away, don't worry I will return you call.