[Hhsband] Upcoming events and Volunteers Needed

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Mon Aug 1 20:55:31 MDT 2016

These are the upcoming event that we need help with:

Ice Cream Social:  Friday 8/5/16 around 12:30  we will need help serving
kids the ice cream. Bandroom is the place.

August 5th - concert, potluck, burgers. Concert goes about 45 minutes
and starts at 6. We feed everyone - we will have three grills going:
Mike, Mary and Mannie (hmmm - all Ms) cooking will start at 5:45 so the
burgers will be ready for the crowd at 6:45 - we will have methods to
keep the burgers hot. We will need help serving - maybe 6 people. Ms G
will give us an estimate of how many to expect. We will increase cheese,
as last year we ran out. After colorful the concert and Potluck there
will be a dye party - Its fun and help is always good.

August 20th - lots of volunteers to: walk with the kids, water them down
with sprayers and also give them water while they walk. Collect money
from folks along the parade route and bring it to the central truck.
Keep an eye on kids for trouble signs. It is about 3 hours of walking.
We feed the kids breakfast and lunch.

Ongoing football and competition season - We will need help to get the
percussion equipment on and off the field and set-up.