[Hhsband] First football game, POB update and booster meeting

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Aug 28 17:43:19 MDT 2016

Well - the first football game was a little rough, weather-wise. But the
kids were troopers and looked quite stunning in their black, ankle
length garbage bags. Ms G suggested this look will be the new prom attire.

The show is starting to come together and Pageant of Bands (the first
competition) is coming into the fore front - the schools participate in
POB, the parents volunteer to help run it and based on our efforts we
receive a portion of the proceeds. So an update is needed and tickets
have been received for pre-sale.

With the show coming together we will start to discuss props and the
building/design of them.

So I'm proposing a booster meeting Thursday at 6pm at the band room.
Please let me know if this works for you - you can respond either to
this email or directly to maryscof at scofie.net.

For those of you interested in old shirts, Ms G has them on display in
the band room.