[Hhsband] volunteer needs

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Oct 4 21:34:04 MDT 2016

So we can update volunteer and car pooling info: Please let me know even
if you've indicated it elsewhere. We know things change... You can reply
to this or send an email to maryscof at scofie.net

10/15/16 Car Pooling to Los Luna need 55 students slots. Students CAN
NOT drive to competitions. Tell me if you can drive and how many
students you can fit in our vehicle.  We will be leaving HHS at 4:45pm
and returning late probably 10pm.

10/22/16 Car Pooling to Wilson Stadium, Albuquerque need 55 students
slots. Students CAN NOT drive to competitions. Tell me if you can drive
and how many students you can fit in our vehicle. We will be leaving HHS
at 9:30 am and returning late probably 5:30pm. You can leave and come
back, but we do need to get the kids back to HHS.

10/22/16 Volunteers to help run BOP. We need 14 volunteers the work
sessions are 2 hours and 15 minutes. Never during our band's
performance. _Here are the needs:  7:30 - 9:45   2 people (you can not
do this and car pool); 1:30 - 3:45   5 people; 3:30 - End   7 people_.
The jobs vary - I've helped check in directors and bands, I've guided
bands off the field and equipment to their waiting trucks to load after
the performance, you can help stage bands in order before their
performance, help check in volunteers, and two of folks help organize
bands to at the end for the entrance onto the field for awards. None are
hard, usually fun and the time flies by.

10/22/16 volunteers at our tailgate area. We will also need folks to
help organize food drinks and kids, keep an eye on the truck and
equipment. Make sure the kids don't snack so much they can't eat lunch!

What I love about these events is that the camaraderie among the parents
is just as awesome as among the kids.