[Hhsband] Saturday Valencia competition car pool

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Tue Oct 11 21:36:14 MDT 2016

Thank you to everyone who offered to take kids in cars to Los Lunas. *If
someone else can help by transporting 4 kids - please let me know as
soon as possible.* We are currently scheduled to leave around 4:45pm
return is late probably 10 or 11. We will provide sack lunches to the
kids at the PAC so they can eat something on the way down. We will also
have snacks for them for after their show.

Valencia gets COLD and windy so make sure you and the kids have
blankets, or warm hats, gloves and coats.

Here are the drivers and number of kids they'll transport - I still need
4 spaces - please let me know if you can help:

Teresa    7

Scofield (2 cars)    10

Melecia Garcia    3

Pete Domenici    3