[Hhsband] POB Tomorrow

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Fri Oct 21 06:49:39 MDT 2016

Carpoolers Band leaves PAC at 9:30 am:  Manny M  5, Teresa C 7,
Scofields 10 (in two cars), Virginia 4, Kathy I  3,  Dawn  4, Tammy T
3, Betty L   4,  Messiers 3, Melecia G 3, John R 5, Alex Tomlin 4

Carpools are at 55 thanks everyone!!!!

Volunteers:  7:30 - 9:45  Brian T,  Mike G
                     1:30 - 3:45 section full Manny M, Tammy T, Betty L,
Tim and Mary S
                     3:30 - Dawn G, Joey L, Mike G, John R *STILL NEED 3
MORE

Volunteers check in 15 minutes early with tent near Wilson entrance.
You will not be working when our band is on the field!!!!   Band
performs at 11:15  lunch for kids and parent volunteers at noon.  bring
chairs to sit on*

Joey - can we throw chairs in the back of your pickup?  We thought we'd
bring the chairs from last year for the tailgate area.

If you need to get hold of me anytime - Maryscof at scofie.net 903-2971
cell    If you havecar or any other kind of trouble during the ride to
Wilson - call me as soon as it happens. Our timeline is tight.