[Hhsband] Barnes & Noble fundraiser for HHS Band Trip

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Oct 30 14:11:20 MDT 2016

*Hello All Highland Band Boosters!

**We have a fundraiser coming up Friday, Nov 11th - Sunday, Nov 13th at
Barnes and Noble at Coronado Center uptown.  We're raising money for an
out of town band trip for the kids! Here's how it works:
-Shoppers mention HHS Band while making any purchases at this Barnes and
Noble between Nov 11th - 13th and the band will receive up to 20% of
sales (depending upon total spent--% increases with higher sales).
*

*-We ONLY get a % when HHS Band is mentioned!!!!
*
*-Tell all your friends!  Email everyone and suggest they do their
Christmas shopping at B and Noble Nov 11-13 and MUST mention HHS Band!
*
*-Good on online purchases too, use Bookfair ID # 11997095.
*
*-Some kids will be playing from 1-3 on Saturday, Nov 12th and 12-2 on
Sunday, Nov 13th.
*
*-I'll need booster volunteers to staff a table at B and Noble for some
of the time.  Let Anne Schmauss know if you are interested in
volunteering for a 2 hour shift. anneschmauss at gmail.com
<mailto:anneschmauss at gmail.com>.
*
*-Email everyone you know now and send a follow-up email a day or two
before.  I'd send the follow-up on Nov 10th.  After the election but
close enough to the event to trigger urgency. Suggest to everyone that
they contact everyone they know too.
*
*-Simple message to all: Spend money at the Barnes and Noble at Coronado
Center Nov 11-13 and mention HHS Band and the band gets up to 20% of sales.
*
*-Contact Anne with questions: anneschmauss at gmail.com
<mailto:anneschmauss at gmail.com> or 999-0281.*