[Hhsband] car pooling for the this Thursday 9/22/16

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Mon Sep 19 20:35:30 MDT 2016

The following folks have volunteered to transport kids.  We will be
meeting at Highland (I'll confirm where - probably at the band room) at
2:20, we need to be on the road at 2:30. Please make sure you bring a
current copy of your drivers license, car insurance and your APS
volunteer background check (can be done online
http://www.aps.edu/police/background-and-fingerprinting/background-checks-for-prospective-volunteers
here's the link) must be within 2 years.

Theresa    7 kids

Tim            4 kids

Melecia      3 kids

Mike G        7 kids

Mary S        7 kids

Kathy I         1 kid

Manny          6 kids

Anne or Dawn  4 kids.

That leaves 16 kids not accounted for.  Several will be driving their
own vehicles I'm sure. If need be I could go rent a suburban or a
minivan to get a few more kids taken care of.  Thoughts?