[Hhsband] Friday (tomorrow) football game

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Thu Sep 29 18:18:31 MDT 2016

Tomorrow is an away game so the band will be playing at pre-game not
half-time.  We've got two chests to get on the field, a golden snitch,
and the regular conductor's stand and percussion.

We need as many hands as possible to help move equipment on and off the
field.

Truck load up is around 4:45. We also need to make sure that all the
tires of all the equipment are checked for tire pressure. There is an
air compressor in the PAC so this should happen before anything is
wheeled out to be loaded.