[Hhsband] clarification of our scheduled events

Gonzales, Josephine Josephine.Gonzales at aps.edu
Wed Apr 26 14:23:01 MDT 2017

We had a car wash scheduled for this weekend (we've been telling the kids about it as an opportunity to work toward their band fee) but we decided to reschedule it for next weekend due to poor weather forecast. I believe there is a plan to hold it next weekend, am I correct Ann and Mary?

Josephine Gonzales
Director of Bands<http://highlandhighband.wordpress.com/>, Highland High School
(505) 400-4399
District VII High School Band VP
HHS Fine Arts Department Chair
New Mexico Music Educators Association, member