[Hhsband] Booster meeting Wednesday 8/16

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Aug 13 14:00:03 MDT 2017

Hello to everyone and welcome to our new boosters - thanks for being a
part of the Highland High Band Booster .

On Wednesday 8/16 at 6pm we will have a band booster meeting in the
Highland bandroom.

We will be discussing final plans for the march-a-thon coming up8/26

Reviewing our final accounting for FY17 and reviewing a proposed budget
for FY18 (our first ever official budget!)

We will also get an update on the band truck situation and go over more
of the fall schedule.

The car wash on Saturday was great 26 kids helped and we raised $900 in
3 hours.  Jim's automotive has even bought car wash banners for our
events and provided some fan-powered air dancers. Theresa was selling
lanyards and taking donations from folks on Friday night and raised $86.
   Thanks to everyone who helped, washed, or passed the word on about
our events.

Hope to see you on Wednesday.

Mary Scofield

If you wish to be unsubscribed you can always do so by following the
https link at the bottom of this message.