[Hhsband] Barnes & Nobel fundriaser

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Dec 10 19:43:23 MST 2017

On Tuesday 12/19/17 the band will be having a book fair fundraiser from
11am to 7pm.

Students will be performing in small ensembles a couple times during the
day and the drumline will be playing outside a couple times.

We will also need student and adult volunteers to talk to shoppers and
hand out small flyers and explain the process.  It is easy work and last
year the band earned $4400.  We are hoping that since it will be the
week of Christmas and APS will be out on Break, that we will do really
well in only 1 day.

So please respond here if you can help man/woman the table (2 hour
shifts 11am until 7pm).  We're trying to get a form set up, but if
you'll just send an email telling me what time can you help to
maryscof at scofie.net <mailto:maryscof at scofie.net>

TIm S and Tony G will be moving the drum line equipment in their
lockable vehicles. Ms G will coordinate meetup times, etc.

Please come out and support the band by buying your B&N gifts on Tuesday
12/19   11am until 7pm!!