[Hhsband] Band Booster meeting Tuesday 7/25/17

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Jul 22 14:50:18 MDT 2017

We will have a Band Booster meeting on Tuesday 7/25/17 at 6pm in the
band room.

Ms G - could you send a band remind to try and catch parents of incoming
freshman?

Agenda for the meeting:

Band Camp schedule, water for week of July 31 and shade tents

End of Band camp concert, dinner and dye party

Car wash 8/12/17 at Jim's  (Anne/Dawn - Mary was going to talk to you
about confirming with Jims)

Marchathon  8/26/17 - new route to go over, timelines, volunteer needs,
food etc.

Football schedule - Ms G is it finalized yet?

Band Truck situation update from Ms. G - lets be prepared to talk
options for Fall if APS can't find us anything.

Replacements for Boosters -many of our parents will be leaving us after
school year 2018 – so we are going to try find folks who can shadow
those positions next year.

We definitely need either a Freshman or Sophomore parent to be our
second at Pageant of Bands. Denise Tomlin is the person with the best
knowledge of what it entails.  I think I heard (I may be wrong on this)
that Elizabeth Robison is at least temporarily staying to help Denise
until we find a replacement.

If you want anything else added to the agenda let me know.

mary