[Hhsband] Tuesday MPA update

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Mar 12 21:23:15 MDT 2017

Here's the list of drivers and number of kids:

Manny   5; Theresa 7; Brian Thompson 4; Mary S 6; Dawn  4(can't stay to
bring back); Frank G  4; Betty L  4; Mike G  2 (plus the truck for
instruments); Virginia P   5:  Jessica M  2 (Shannon is riding here so I
can add another to my car);  Elaine M  4

That totals 47, we need to transport 52 kids. *So I need 5 more spaces
to go there and 9 for return*. I know I've got 2 background checks in
the works - can you tell me your status please.

Ryan G can possibly come up to help transport back to Highland

Agenda:  meet at band room at 2:35 (Mason will be there to coordinate as
Ms G will be at Volcano Vista)

                 leave for Volcano Vista BEFORE 3pm.  I will have maps
to Volcano Vista with me.

                 We will feed the students pizza (PIzza 9 is close by,
we will get cheese, pepperoni, and vegan - which has no cheese) salad
and water

                 We will leave Volcano Vista at 7:40 to return to Highland