[Hhsband] Twinkle light is Saturday food and logistics below

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Nov 29 07:59:01 MST 2017

Ms G will be there starting at 1, kids/instruments need to be lighted
up, Bring painters tape, twist ties, battery lights, holiday decor.
Anyone walking with the band will need to have lights on, at least two
strings of lights!

We're feeding the kids/parents at 2:30:

      We will order  3 spaghetti and meatballs, 1 fettuccine chicken
alfredo, 1 cheese lasagna/or baked ziti and 1 spaghetti     with just
marinara sauce this will come from saggios  that should feed 72.  with
salad and bread we should have enough. If you don't think so email me

     That way Ms G and other who don't like meat have food and
vegetarians will have a choice of the spaghetti or a baked pasta with
cheese.

     Kathy I has offered to pick up the food.

     Salad for 70 - so far I have from the meeting Denise T , Melecia G
(I think - can you confirm MG)
Bread sticks or knots for 80 - so far I have Virginia Ortez-Perea

    The breadsticks are pretty easy, last year I went to Smiths and
    bought frozen garlic breadsticks and breadknots (knots because I
    bought all the breadsticks they had)  figured 1 - 2 per person.  We
    ran out, the kids loved them. I baked them in the oven per
    instructions and wrapped them in foil to keep hot.

    I'm calling St Mark's on Dartmouth today to see if we can park in
    their lot.  Look for an email about staging cars for after the
    parade.  Mike G and Tony G will have their vehicles set up for
    transporting large instruments and drums. We will need
    drivers/staged cars - around 65 kids with some instruments to move
    back to the bandroom.  Those who stage cars will walk with the band
    in the parade.  See above for required lights. We will have 2 mini
    vans to transport drivers from St Marks area back to the bandroom

    Watch for more emails