[Hhsband] Thursday (tomorrow) game performance at pre-game

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Wed Oct 4 19:36:50 MDT 2017

Tomorrow's game is at Community Stadium. We play *pre-game*. Traffic is
a bear the stadium is at  98st exit on I-40 westbound. Once you take the
exit turn right and follow the road around to the stadium.

Ms G will be leaving the PAC with the kids at 4:45. We will be arriving
to load equipment at 3:45 - 4pm.  If you can't make the load up please
try to meet us at the Stadium around 5:45.  The traffic will be a bear!

If you ordered shirts in the second wave and still haven't picked up
band shirts they will be at the game with Dawn.  Remember $10 per shirt.

See next email about POB tickets and pictures.