[Hhsband] Highland once again rocks the stadium Pageant of Band results are in

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sat Oct 21 20:57:34 MDT 2017

Highland was new this year to the AAA band classification.

The results:

Outstanding Brass in AAA,  Outstanding Colorguard in AAA.

1st place in AAA and People's Choice award in AAA.

Highland had the highest score in AAA.  In fact they had one of the
highest scores in any of the size classes.

The Band, Ms G and her assistants, Mason and John, are awesome.

If you were there and took pictures of the show, mass hugging and/or
high fives - please let me know - I'd love to get copies of them.  Ms G
is also looking for some.

I've been asked to find out how to get picture orders in after the event
- I'll get that answer by Mid-week.