[Hhsband] tomorrow and Saturday

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Thu Apr 12 21:00:57 MDT 2018

Friday at around 3pm - we could use help to set up rooms and move
electric pianos for Saturday's solo/ensemble.  Bring your phone - we
want to take pictures of the rooms before we move everything around -
'cause we promised to put the room back the way it was.  So far I have
Brian Tankersley, Tim Scofield, Mary Scofield.  If we get more it will
just go faster.

Saturday  the day starts at 7:30.  Ms G has student help until around
1:30.  We could use a couple adults to help organize and check on
student workers.    I could use 2 people to help collect lunch around
11:30.   We start to lose students around 1:30 - something about
prom....   We could use folks to help monitor judges rooms, run judging
sheets back to the bandroom.  Then starting around 3 or so - as rooms
end judging we start putting the rooms back together.  Volunteers come
to the band room for direction.  So far I've had the following folks
volunteer:   Denise Tomlin after 11:30;  Dawn Graber mostly after 1;
Mike Goodrich stop by in the morning and available via phone  maybe for
the afternoon;  Carla Tankersley mid-afternoon until the end; Tony and
Patty Gurule around 3 pm until the end; Mary and Tim Scofield most of
the day.