[Hhsband] Friday 4/4 and Saturday 4/5

Mary Scofield maryscof at scofie.net
Sun Apr 29 12:16:28 MDT 2018

This weekend there are two events that we will need help with.

On Friday 4/4 - the highland kids need to be taken to Del Norte for
afternoon rehearsal they need to be at DN at 3:15.  We may also need
transport for large instruments.

Food is being handled by DN/Valley adults, but if help is needed
distributing food, please offer to help. Last year we had kids who were
helping put chairs and stands away that didn't have any food left when
they got to the line.

We will have our traditional field games.  If you have the equipment for
the games please let me know.  I  believe some of it is in the storage
shed.  Water (I have all those) transport,  three legged sacks (there
should be burlap bags somewhere), the human knot (no equipment needed),
the baseball bat spin.  We need small cones for several of the games.
We will need people to help with games.

There will be a dye party after the field games - so make sure you bring
big garbage bags to either cover your car seats or your band member when
picking them up.

Kids need to be at Cliffs at noon. This year there is not a lunch at
Cliffs so make sure your kiddo eats before coming.