[Hhsband] Pageant of the Bands (POB) Representatives

Melecia Garcia melgarcia505 at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 10:27:10 MDT 2018

POB is around the corner and I'm sad to say Denise resigned from this
event.  But the good news is that we have two new members besides myself
representing HHS Hornet Marching Band for this year. Welcoming Ms. Virginia
and Ms. Stephanie.  We are looking so good this year with volunteers so
far, until the day of Pageant we will keep everyone posted.  We wouldn't be
able to give back to the kiddo's if it wasn't for all your help.  Have a
Blessed weekend.